1. China's e-bike has been leading the world in the application of torque sensor technology and integrated circuit controller technology. Powerful enterprises have applied integrated electronic and digital technology in controller, motor valve control, charging control and other components. Intelligent e-bike will be the commanding point of future development.
2. Traditional lead-acid batteries have become the Achilles heel of e-bikes due to their potential for secondary pollution, heavy weight, slow charging speed and short service life. The application technology of nickel metal hydride battery in China has been gradually mature. Once the safety problem of lithium battery is solved, it can be popularized. Technology leading e-bike manufacturers should increase research on new energy, reduce the cost of new batteries, and give e-bikes a stronger "source of life".
3. Strengthen the research on charging technology, greatly improve the charging efficiency and prolong the service time of battery. According to relevant experts, 80% of the damaged batteries on the market are damaged by inferior chargers. Some high-tech companies in China have started to study this aspect. They have changed conventional charging into variable amplitude pulse and digital control technology, effectively controlled the water loss of the battery during charging, ensured the balance of charging, and improved the service life of the battery.
4. The high-tech content of composite materials and high-strength light alloy materials will be more used in the manufacture of electric bicycles. In the successful application of aluminum alloy materials, titanium alloy, chromium molybdenum steel and other light, high strength materials and carbon fiber and other polymer composites. Increase the strength of e-bike, reduce the weight of e-bike. Revolutionary changes have taken place in the performance and manufacturing technology of bicycles.
5. Strengthen the research of electric bicycle motor, develop and apply new energy efficient energy-saving motor, efficient compensation motor, further improve the energy efficiency of electric bicycle.
6. We will accelerate the application of new technologies and materials to the world, and use nanomaterials in the production of tires, batteries and accessories to make electric bicycles lighter, faster and travel farther.
7. Computer and microelectronics technology will be widely used in the design of electric bicycle products, mold processing and production process, and constantly improve the degree of production automation and improve the production process technology.
8. E-bike manufacturers cooperate with national institutes of research and universities to systematically improve the scientific and technological content of products, form technologies and products with independent intellectual property rights, and continue to maintain a leading position in the technical field of e-bike in the world.